Select Page

春のホリデイコース 2018/4 Spring Holiday Course / Do I have to book my accommodation through Matsudo International School?

If you are coming to study on a Student Visa course, then yes, as you are required to stay in school-approved accommodation.

Oversea students on other courses who intend to come on a short term tourist visa do not have to book accommodation through the school, but you may request for our assistance if necessary.

Posted in: Accommodation