Select Page

春のホリデイコース 2018/4 Spring Holiday Course / I wish to study at a Japanese university. Do you have a course aimed at passing the EJU exam?

We do not have a specific EJU-only course, but our courses cover the curriculum necessary to be able to pass the Japanese component of EJU. Most universities also require a minimum of JLPT N2 to qualify, so you are highly encouraged to take JLPT as well.

Posted in: Courses