Select Page

春のホリデイコース 2018/4 Spring Holiday Course / What should I do when I fall sick?

You should inform your form teacher or the school reception immediately via telephone at 047-389-0901.

If you are not confident in communicating in Japanese, our staff can take you to the nearest clinic as soon as possible.

Please remember to take along your Residency Card, Student Card and National Insurance Card when you visit the clinic, and keep the receipt and any relevant documents after the visit. When you are feeling better, please hand the receipt and relevant documents over  to the school reception and you will be advised on how to claim your medical coverage from the National Insurance.

Posted in: Life in Japan