The Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa is a new work visa that was implemented in Japan in the year of 2018.
Under this visa, individuals can work in Japan up to 5 years in Japan without a university degree or difficult requirements.
The requirements are simply JLPT N4, and passing the respective tests of the SSW qualifications!
You may select the following specialisations:
- Food and Beverage (Restaurant or Food Processing)
- Careworker (KAIGO)
- Individuals who wish to work in Japan up to 5 years in the field of Food and Beverage, Hotel or Carework.
- University degree is not necessary!
DURATION AND CLASS TIMINGS
Classes are conducted 2-3 months before each Certification Exam of each respective specialisations.
Announcements for class commencement will 1 month before class commencement.
JLPT N4 or equivalent level of Japanese language proficiency.
Food and Beverage / Hotel – JPY 50,000 JPY25,000 (SPECIAL 2020 – 2021 PRICE)
Careworker (KAIGO) – JPY 75,000 JPY50,000 (SPECIAL 2020 – 2021 PRICE)
- Fees are inclusive of 10% tax, lessons, teaching materials and test registration
- Students are to bear the respective test fees themselves
- Individuals who are not current students of Matsudo International School must pay a one-time registration fee of JPY 5,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please contact us via our enquiry form for more information.