Matsudo International School’s Student Visa Course is a long term intensive study course that equips students with skills for mastering effective communication in Japanese, over 1 to 2 years.
The curriculum is based off Japanese Language Proficiency Test standards and covers all aspects of Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking and Understanding to provide you with a broad wholesome approach to mastering the language. From seeking further studies or employment in Japan to scoring for the JLPT exams, or just mastery of the language itself, this course will help you achieve your language goals.
Individuals who require a Student VISA to achieve JLPT N1/N2 in up to 2 years, in order to prepare themselves for the following:
A) Further studies in Japan
B) Employment in Japan
C) Employment in Japanese companies overseas
D) Employment in companies with Japanese-speaking roles
DURATION AND CLASS TIMING
From 1 year to a maximum of 2 years
1st Year Classes (Basic/Pre-Intermediate) – 1:15PM to 4:45PM
2nd Year Classes (Intermediate/Advanced) – 9:00AM to 12:30PM
- At least 150 hours of prior Japanese studies. JLPT N5 is preferable.
- Students with at least JLPT N4 and above will be placed in a faster class.
- Click here for a list of tests/certificates approved by the Immigration Bureau of Japan for student visa application.
- Depending on your current language ability and goals, you may also join a class in progress.
If you are from the following countries but have zero Japanese knowledge, you may join our Introductory Course in order to meet the language requirements of our student visa course: USA, Canada, UK, EU countries, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia.
Applicants must have a sponsor with at least the equivalent of JPY 2,000,000 in his or her bank account, with proof of annual income as evidence. The sponsor may be either self or immediate family member (parents, siblings, grandparents, uncle, aunt).
Application Fee – JPY 22,000
1st Year – JPY 755,000
2nd Year – JPY 700,000
(Fees are inclusive of 10% tax)
Note: The above fees are for the April Intake. Fees vary depending on the intake and duration you wish to study.
- Application for the Student Visa Course is a long and involved process that takes up to 5 months, with strict application periods and deadlines. Please refer to the Application Guide and Application Schedule for more details.
- Applications are not considered final until all documents are complete and application fee submitted. Late and/or incomplete applications or applications with mistakes will not be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY
- Let in touch with us via our enquiry form or via telephone at 047-389-0901
- Our staff will get in touch with you regarding the necessary steps, documents and procedures.
- Once you have decided on a suitable intake and duration, please prepare your documents accordingly and submit before the deadline, as well as pay the application fee.