Life in Japan can be difficult at first, especially due to language and cultural differences. We offer the following types of support to ensure that our students can have a positive experience living in Japan:
- Orientation for New Students
– School Rules
– Life in Japan
– Japanese Culture
– Financial Planning
– Crime and Crime Prevention
– City Office / Residence Card Registration
– Bank Account Registration (Post Office Bank)
– Mobile Phones and SIM Cards in Japan
- Japan Life Advice and Counselling
Need help with certain aspects of life in Japan?
Both our teaching and non-teaching staff are happy to help!
- Part Time Work Support
Part Time Work is a regular part of Japanese youths and foreign students studying in Japan.
>> Click here << for more information regarding part time work in Japan.